Aiuto - Cerca - Utenti - Calendario
Versione completa: [letteratura] Utopia Coffee Shop
FerraraForum.it > Brainstorming > Cultura e Scienza
giampo
A GENNAIO ESCE UN ROMANZO DAL TITOLO UTTOPIA COFFEE SHOP. L'AUTORE E' DI FERRARA E LA CASA EDITRICE E' LA SENECA EDIZIONI.
pottydj
interessante..

potresti dare qualche altro dettaglio sulla trama e contenuti?
io a Capodanno sarò proprio ad Amsterdam..
giampo
Grazie per l'interesse!
Beato te che farai il Capodanno ad Amsterdam!

Utopia coffee shop è la storia di un ragazzo di 19/20 anni che lavora in un coffee shop, l'Utopia per l'appunto, anzi se non hai ancora prenotato te lo consiglio, è anche un bed and breakfast, molto centrale e molto informale, si può fumare anche durante la colazione!
Tornando al romanzo, è diviso in tre parti, quella centrale racconta di un viaggio in Giamaica mentre le altre due sono ambientate ad Amsterdam per l'appunto.
I temi principali sono quelle che si possono definire le problematiche sociali più attuali: droga, sesso, violenza.
Penso che sia un ritratto fedele della società nella quale si trovano a vivere i giovani di oggi.
Jolly_roger
Utopia Coffee Shop, di Gian Pietro Rossi.

Trama:

Utopia Coffee Shop è la storia di un ragazzo di diciannove anni che, abbandonati gli studi, si appresta ad entrare nel mondo degli adulti. Lavora in un coffee shop nel centro di Amsterdam e passa il tempo libero bighellonando in giro con gli amici perennemente alla ricerca di droghe e di sesso. Ma un viaggio in Giamaica cambierà il suo modo di vedere le cose.
Lo stile: il romanzo è diviso in tre parti, per un totale di 28 capitoli brevi e diretti che ricordano lo stile dei dischi di musica punk.
Il messaggio: il rispetto delle libertà individuali e il valore della tolleranza sono al centro della storia, con tutte le contraddizioni che essi comportano. Droga, prostituzione, omosessualità, violenza... il dibattito è aperto.

fonte: Seneca Edizioni
pottydj
ottimo!
utopia.. non ci sono mai stato.. ma ne approfitto per passarci quest'anno!
vado là come animatore/guida di un gruppo di ragazzi quindi ho già tutto prenotato..
ma il ragazzo lavora ancora là dentro?!
giampo
No, quel ragazzo nel frattempo è diventato un uomo. L'Utopia è stato parte della sua gioventù. Cmq se hai un gruppo al seguito... non so se ci state tutti, se siete 10/15 ok! Di più starete stretti, l'Utopia è un coffee piccolo.
pottydj
non l'ho trovato su alcune guide che ho consultato, mi sapresti dare l'indirizzo esatto?
giampo
Utopia coffee shop/bed and breakfast
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 132, Amsterdam
www.hotelutopia.nl
Di seguito i commenti di alcuni avventori:
Micky W from UK. Sent 6 Jul 2007.
From the outside it doesn't look that inviting, you go down a few steps through the front door where there is a small table to the right in the window, there are bench seats along the right hand side up to a couple of computers (internet) opposite the dealers/bar area. At the end of the bar is a large flat wooden box that is in fact the menu, it opens up to reveal many delights. The merchandise is sold in 1g and 5g bags, they have a good choice of weed and an even better choice of hash, I usually only smoke weed in the Dam as I don't smoke it over here (overpriced) but when I saw the quality of hash on offer I couldn't resist getting a couple of grams, I can't remember what it was called but a friend of mine brings me the same kind of hash back from Goa and calls it 'Charis'. Very black and very sticky, just roll into a 1mm thick strip and lay into your Rizla mixed with just enough baccy to aid the burn, wonderful old school hash that tastes divine and gets me on a level like nothing else I've ever smoked. Top staff thrown in for good measure, good prices, excellent place.
Dano from Ireland. Sent 10 Dec 2006.
The first coffee shop I went to when I got to the dam. I got the Sour Diesel and the Temple Balls, man it was fantastic smoke (a nice change to the bollox we get over in Ireland). The guy behind the counter was well sound aswell. Shop itself was small but makes up in great product and service. However the music was bad, the TV was just playing MTV. All in all a good aul spot.

Adz from UK. Sent 19 May 2006.
A great place I'd thoroughly recommend to anyone. Good advice and info on their products as well as fair pricing. A nice chilled atmos that I haven't been able to better. Whenever I've visited have always ended up chatting to interesting people. Internet available as well. Really friendly staff that really stood out as nice people in a sometimes dodgy city. Try it.

Tony & Julie from England. Visited 27/ 04/ 06. Sent 3 May 2006.
Found this coffeeshop after walking away from Grasshopper 2, was given some sound advice on the strength of the products and tried Sour Diesel what a killer smoke! Also tried the Skuff another good choice. All in all a good coffeeshop will make it my first stop on our next visit. Rooms also available @25 euro per night. Would recommend this cafe highly.

Mike from USA. Visited 10/27/05. Sent 4 Nov 2005.
We sat down looked at the drink menu at the table. It is a small and very cozy room there was just two other people in there who left shortly after we entered. I went up to the bar and asked to see the menu. The kind gentleman behind the bar opened up his box which seemed like at least the size of a couple of monopoly games boards in size. There was a great selection of hash from Morocco, Nepal and Afghanistan. All very reasonably priced. He had same brown Thai weed. The Best was the White Widow. Huge moist sticky 2 grams pieces. It seemed so good I was in Utopia for sure just smelling it. He also let me feel and smell the Nepal hash. I thought there for a second he would let me take a free toke of it but no luck. We sat down and rolled the White Widow, it was really too moist to smoke in a joint. I wish I had a pipe. I asked if he had a vaporizer but no luck. So we had to pull really hard on the joint and it was difficult to smoke. But the weed is killer. I asked for a 1 gram bag instead but again: no luck Over three days I smoked three monster joints of this wonderful weed, Real moist sticky and great. Just hard to smoke in a joint. I'd go back today if I could. They played cool music not sure what it was but the dude was singing it so happily I just am glad it was not so loud I give this place a big smile for sure. Relaxed and cool not loud at all.

Liam the Loner from Ireland. Sent 29 Jun 2004.
Had been here twice before but this time I decided to stay in the hotel with 3 friends. The accommodation was pretty good and the coffeeshop was very good. The staff couldn't do enough to help and the selection of weeds was great. The Purple Haze was possibly one of the nicest smokes of the trip and I got some really nice Zero Zero and Santa Maria. The bench outside is also lovely for sittin out and chillin with your purchase.

Spud from Ireland. Sent 29 Apr 2004.
This small little coffeeshop was our second choice one morning when Homegrown Fantasy hadn’t opened early enuff for us! A good selection of weed and hash, my mate got a 25 euro bag of Blueberry which was massive, and some nice Purple Haze, top class stuff! This place is also a hotel, may stay there next time we come, "wake and bake" anyone?

Den from England. Sent 5 Jan 2004.
What a great little shop in a great location. A wonderful warm skunky smell as you enter, then a warm smile from the lady behind the counter, with a great selection of weed and hash at the end of the bar. Good quality weed at a good price, and the hot chocolate is the best in Amsterdam! Everyone in the shop was friendly, there were a few nationalities in there, we got talking to a Spanish couple who were v nice peps. This will be my 1st stop the next time I go for sure, it was warm and cozy and had the footy on the T.V. What more could you want.

Matt from UK. Sent 12 Nov 2001.
This was the very best out of the 37 coffeeshops I visited whilst I was in Amsterdam. I say this for a number of reasons: firstly the quality of the skunks and hashes there were better than that of grey area and barneys and kadinskys, which in my opinion all sell some of the best stuff in Amsterdam but for a greatly increased price. secondly the price, at 50 guilders for 5g of white widow, jack herer, ice. 60 guilders for 5g of grey mist and 80 guilders for 5g of my personal favourite super silver haze it was the cheapest place I found. thirdly the kindness and help of the staff to make u feel as comfortable and at home as possible as you sit there smoking away at a fat L skin of super silver haze, the guy serving even gave my friend and I free lighters, packs of rizzla and books of roach material with each of our purchases.
pottydj
purtroppo ero già partito.. sarà per la prossima tappa ad amsterdam icon_wink.gif
giampo
UTOPIA COFFEE SHOP OUT NOW!!! b-rabbit.gif
ORDINATELO IN LIBRERIA!
TITOLO: UTOPIA COFFEE SHOP
AUTORE: GIAN PIETRO ROSSI
EDITORE: SENECA EDIZIONI
giampo
UTOPIA COFFEE SHOP DI GIAN PIETRO ROSSI, SENECA EDIZIONI.
DA OGGI DISPONIBILE SUL SITO www.senecaedizioni.com
PUOI COMPRARLO CON UN CLICK (BEH! NON PROPRIO UNO COMUNQUE...)
PURTROPPO HO CONSTATATO CHE ACQUISTARLO NELLE LIBRERIE NON E' COSì FACILE.
LA VITA DELLO SCRITTORE FA PROPRIO SCHIFO!
giampo
Se lo avete letto scrivete le vostre opinioni qui, o sul sito www.senencaedizioni.com o nel blog del mio profile www.myspace.com/utopiacoffeeshop
Vi aspetto, aras qui rit.gif
Grazie!
giampo
DA ALCUNI GIORNI E' DISPONIBILE ANCHE SUI SEGUENTI SITI:
WWW.LIBRERIAUNIVERSITARIA.IT
WWW.INTERNETBOOKSHOP.IT
BESOS
giampo
anche su www.webster.it 6.gif
lop88
ho sentito dire che vogliono chiudere tipo il quartiere a luci rossi ma non ne sono sicuro...e aprire un mega albergo destinato a tale scopo...
giampo
mah! io questa notizia non l'ho mai sentita. Certo che Amsterdam senza puttane in vetrina è come Roma senza papa al balcone! 51.gif
Deus Piger
Quindi un posto migliore? sarcastica.gif
giampo
migliore... non saprei. Sicuramente meno turistico. C'è chi si diverte a guardare le puttane e chi si diverte a guardare il papa.
IT'SJUSTFUCKIN'BUSINESSMAN!!! 117.gif
Jolly_roger
CITAZIONE (giampo @ 14 Mar 2008 - 01:19) *
mah! io questa notizia non l'ho mai sentita. Certo che Amsterdam senza puttane in vetrina è come Roma senza papa al balcone! 51.gif

Se provi ad informarti scoprirai invece che stanno chiudendo una caterva di "vetrine".... icon_frown.gif
pottydj
confermo sisi.gif

in compenso però è uscita una nuova legge che legittima la gente a chiavare nei parchi pubblici icon_mrgreen.gif
giampo
uh! uh! effettivamente è così. non è molto chiaro fino a che punto. pare che una società immobiliare abbia comprato tutti i locali del red light nella zona del centro e li voglia trasformare in appartamenti e negozi alla moda. mentre le vetrine nella zona vicina alla stazione e quelle vicine al rijksmuseum dovrebbero rimanere, per il momento. pare che il sindaco di amsterdam sia favorevole a smantellare le vetrine per alcuni scandali recenti relativi allo sfruttamento e al riciclaggio di denaro sporco ma il sindacato delle prostitute sembra pronto a dare battaglia. è una cosa grossa, le prostitute che pagano le tasse ad amsterdam sono circa 25.000!!!
00000018.gif
giampo
SE VI INTERESSA POTETE ASCOLTARE PRESENTAZIONI DI UTOPIA COFFEE SHOP SU

PLEASEKILLME.NOBLOGS.ORG (PUNTATA DEL 5 MAGGIO)

WWW.RADIOSAPIENZA.NET (CLICK SU PROGRAMMI, POI INTRATTENIMENTO, CUBA LIBRI, 4 NOVEMBRE)

BUON ASCOLTO!
giampo
GRANDE ROMANZO APERTO
SCRITTURA INDUSTRIALE COLLETTIVA
IO PARTECIPO E VOI?
Questa è la versione 'lo-fi' del forum. Per visualizzare la versione completa con molte più informazioni, formattazione ed immagini, per favore clicca qui.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.