IPB

Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Registrati per comunicare con gli altri e per accedere a tutte le altre funzionalità del sito!
Per qualsiasi info scrivi a staff [AT] ferraraforum [PUNTO] it.

NOTA Il forum è offline ormai da parecchi anni, rimane online solo per archivio. Per informazioni contattare guidopotena@gmail.com

3 Pagine V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [HOCKEY] Old Time Hockey
Boris
messaggio 29 Jun 2005 - 16:53
Messaggio #1

Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Shelbyville
Utente Nr.: 27

per gli amanti, come me, dell'hockey metto qui di seguito una raccolta di risse e cariche da codice penale ( don't try this at home ) (IMG:http://www.ferraraforum.it/style_emoticons/default/ahsisi.gif) (IMG:http://www.ferraraforum.it/style_emoticons/default/61.gif) :

Bob Probet vs Marty McSorley

http://www.zen36114.zen.co.uk/probertvsmcsorley.wmv

Hordichuk vs Simon ( pesante )

http://rapidshare.de/files/1620096/simonvshordichuk.wmv.html

Dan Tice vs Jutras ( lega minore americana... con KO )

http://rapidshare.de/files/1004570/ticevsjutras.wmv.html
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 29 Jun 2005 - 17:00
Messaggio #2

Gruppo icone

NEIL VS PERROTT

http://baystreetbullies.com/movieclipz/030...eil-768kbps.rar

Tie Domi vs Rob Ray

http://baystreetbullies.com/movieclipz/020...02-domi-ray.zip

roenick va a fare lo sponsor

http://baystreetbullies.com/movieclipz/020...-roenickhit.zip
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 29 Jun 2005 - 17:02
Messaggio #3

Gruppo icone

Sundin stende May con una carica

http://baystreetbullies.com/movieclipz/020...-sundin-may.wmv
+Quote Post
simone19
messaggio 29 Jun 2005 - 17:25
Messaggio #4

Gruppo icone

Da: Caserma Bevilacqua - Ferrara
Utente Nr.: 26

che belle le risse nell'hockey.boris,dovresti farti raccontare la rissa che è capita in occasione della partita casalinga di quest'anno tra il ferrara di serie b e l'asiago...roba da panico...
tu hai una squadra in particolare per cui tifi??
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 29 Jun 2005 - 17:28
Messaggio #5

Gruppo icone

l'ho vista... c'ero...

ma credo che ferrara vs cortina di 2 anni fa le batta tutte

e comunque

avalanche vs red wings

http://www.allsports.com/nhl/redwings/vide...highlights.mpeg
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 29 Jun 2005 - 17:42
Messaggio #6

Gruppo icone

Sasha "The Pitbull" Lakovic vs Probert

http://www.sashalakovic.com/images/gallery..._vs_Lakovic.wmv

personaggio strano il pitbull: buona carriera hockeyistica ( ha giocato in nhl ) e forte anche nella kcikboxing

Immagine linkata (Clicca sull'anteprima per espanderla)
(IMG:http://www.sashalakovic.com/images/gallery/fight/fight6.jpg)

lakovic vs kordic

http://www.sashalakovic.com/images/gallery...c_vs_Kordic.wmv
+Quote Post
simone19
messaggio 29 Jun 2005 - 18:07
Messaggio #7

Gruppo icone

quella tra ferrara e cortina meritava l'intervento dell'esercito per sedare la rissa
+Quote Post
potemkin
messaggio 29 Jun 2005 - 19:03
Messaggio #8

Mr Ferraraforum
Gruppo icone

Utente Nr.: 118

Mi piace nella prima come gli arbitri se ne fottano altamente girando attorno ai 2 rissosi..davvero bello (IMG:http://www.ferraraforum.it/style_emoticons/default/yuppi2.gif)
+Quote Post
nikyrai
messaggio 29 Jun 2005 - 21:49
Messaggio #9

Ex Admin
Gruppo icone

Da: Ferrara (e fin lì...)
Utente Nr.: 2

Che sport dai sani princìpi...
+Quote Post
simone19
messaggio 29 Jun 2005 - 23:19
Messaggio #10

Gruppo icone

principi santi direi...in pista ci si ammazza di botte ma poi finita la partita si finisce per andare a mangiare fuori tutti insieme.
+Quote Post
potemkin
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 12:12
Messaggio #11

Mr Ferraraforum
Gruppo icone

Principi ed esempi fulgidi e trasparenti di amore verso il prossimo (IMG:http://www.ferraraforum.it/style_emoticons/default/icon_mrgreen.gif) (IMG:http://www.ferraraforum.it/style_emoticons/default/4.gif)
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 12:30
Messaggio #12

Gruppo icone

altri video... spero funzionino ancora i link

caricona su karya

http://66.98.192.76/broadstreetbully.com/paulnailed.mpg

mondiali u20 di un po' di tempo fa

http://myweb.cableone.net/yoeddy1/Classic_...a_vs_Russia.wmv
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 12:33
Messaggio #13

Gruppo icone

ennesima commozione celebrale per lindros

http://66.98.192.76/broadstreetbully.com/lindrosgame7.mpg
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 12:37
Messaggio #14

Gruppo icone

aaron downey mette ko uno con il sinistro ( spettacolare )

http://www.funny-base.com/videos/one-punch-knockout.wmv
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 12:41
Messaggio #15

Gruppo icone

ah un'altra cosa carina:

How to Survive a Hockey Fight

Do you have tips on how to fight?

Look for your tips at the end of the article!

First off let me explain that the material in this article was taken

from Hockey Player Magazine. The reason for me to bring you this information is because nearly all of you would never get this information other wise. The article is meant to prepare a player who is confronted with a fighting situation, and is geared towards younger hockey players, meaning college level and below. Please read the article to get a sense of awareness on what to do in a fight, or for just entertainment. Okay...There are 7 suggestions given to you:

Stay on your feet and challenge

The first thing you might say is, "I don't want to get thrown out of the game." But "challenging" doesn't necessarily mean "fighting" with your opponent. If you are in a fight, you will get kicked out, unless you go on your hands and knees and turtle, which is even more dangerous than fighting because who knows what the guy on top is going to do. During the NHL's regular season Red Wings-Avalanche fight-feast, Claude Lemieux turtled only to find his head smashed against the board and in need of stitches. You have to stay on your feet. And if you stand, you will get tossed out of the game. So make the best of it and be prepared.

Be in good condition

This may seem like a gimme, but the most tiring 30 seconds you will ever spend in any sport is hockey fighting. The mixture of trying to avoid punches, landing punches and keeping your balance on a 1/8 inch blade of steel (or wheels) will get you tired.You may think, "It's okay, the referee will break up an amateur fight very quickly." But the one thing you have to worry about is whether a brawl starts all around you, which happens in both adult and youth leagues.If that happens, the referees are outnumbered and your fight will last as long as you and your opponent want it to. If he or she is in better physical shape than you, your head may quickly become a punching bag.

Have a tight-fitting helmet

Make sure your helmet fits snug and use all the straps for the cage or visor. This should be elementary, but a lot of players like to just pop their hockey hat on and go. If your helmet is too loose, or if you are not using all of the cage and chin straps, two things can happen. One, the helmet could fly off, leaving your head unprotected. Two, the helmet can get jousted around and impede your vision. It is very difficult to defend yourself when a cage is flying up in front of your face. Keep all the straps on tight to avoid this situation.

Don't drop both your gloves

There is nothing stupider than seeing a player drop the gloves before fighting a guy wearing a cage. That guy is a couch potato who watches too much TV. Amateur fighting is a different beast than its NHL counterpart because of the cages and visors players are required to wear. There is no squaring off, no shadow boxing. Amateur fights are like rugby scrums-- confusing and exhausting.If your helmet comes off and you want to level the playing fields, use a trick they utilize in Canadian junior hockey. Drop one of your gloves to hold to your opponent's jersey for leverage, and use your gloved hand to hit your opponent and try to knock his helmet off. If he read this story and followed it, you won't be able to, because his helmet and straps are in place. But if he isn't a loyal reader of Hockey Player (or APO) you should be able to jar the helmet loose.After that, the playing field is level again and you can decide whether to drop your other glove and fight like the pros, or give him a good taste of leather.Another thing, don't ever take your own helmet off to try to show your bravery before a fight. If you are a young player, you probably have fought on skates before and all it takes is one solid punch from that overgrown 200-pound bantam player who is already shaving to break your cheekbone.

Use basic fighting mechanics

Don't keep your feet parallel. Pick a side and stick with it. Lead with the right or left, and don't face your opponent head on.

Practice your balance

After practice, ask your coach if you can work on a balance drill. He may not think its a good idea and tell you to get off the rink, but if you have a few minutes while the Zamboni is getting warmed up, grab a buddy (be sure to tell him what you are doing first, your both teammates, eh?) and through pushing and pulling, try to knock the other of his/her feet.This is 10-year enforcer and current Islander Mick Vukota's favorite fighting drill. Go in 30-second intervals and try as hard as you can to knock the other player over without punching him. Make sure to keep your knees slightly bent and don't take your eyes off your opponent. This is a great balance drill in general.

Don't let go of your stick until your opponent does

When Vukota was in the minors, coach Gord Lane, a Stanley Cup-winning defenseman with the New York Islanders, told him during practice he was getting too cocky. "He told me he wanted to fight me," Vukota recalled. Obviously, Mick didn't want to fight his coach, so he refused. But Lane was persistent, and kept physically punching Vukota as his teammates circled around them.Vukota finally had enough and dropped his stick and gloves. While Vukota stood there expecting a punch, his coach took his stick and jabbed it right through Vukota's stomach and skated off the ice. This lesson stayed with Mick throughout his entire hockey career: Never drop your stick and gloves before your opponent. This is one lesson that can translate from the pros to the amateurs.If you happen to see the lumber coming down on you, try to either move out of the way or block it with your stick. Some players, even NHL players like Islanders defenseman Rich Pilon on Mario Lemieux this past year, just snap, and you have to be wary of this possibility whenever someone is upset at you on the ice.If you saw the Pilon episode, Lemieux actually blocks a chop from Pilon aimed for his head. Rent the Empire Strikes Back to prepare for this once-in-a-lifetime occurrence.

Leave it on the ice

Finally, leave it on the ice. Don't continue your scrum in the hallway, or parking lot, or by the soda machine. Hockey fights are hockey fights, it's nothing personal. There are no guns, no knives on the ice, its just two players blowing off steam in the heat of the battle. It's one player defending his teammates and another defending himself.In the end, while your gasping for air after ice dancing for 30 seconds, compliment your opponent on a good effort, and go home and tell all your friends how you leveled the guy.

Reader Tips

sven22@map.com-I'm 6'4", 215, and spent 3 years in Minor Professional Hockey and had my share of fights. I believe the best preparation for fighting is to become involved in Boxing. Any local Y or gym in your area should have some type of program that will be available to you. Not only is Boxing a lot of fun, but it is the best workout program for aerobic conditioning, which not only will improve your skating, but will enhance your dexterity and endurance. If you want to get in shape, it's purely simple; Boxing is the answer, just ask Tony Twist. It is the premier off-ice conditioning discipline, along with a healthy diet of plyo-metrics. Another training discipline that helped me a lot was Judo, this training will give you an edge in out-maneuvering your opponent. Since a lot of fights start off with initial wrestling and jockeying for position, Judo is the exact discipline you want to study to address and perfect winning the battle of out-positioning your opponent.

Succeeding in Adult League or Amateur Hockey Fighting

* Getting a cage mask off your opponent. This is as simple as you may have guessed, and will surprise you how successful this simple maneuver will work. In the instance of using your left hand, simply grab the cage head on, twist counterclockwise and pull, all in one motion. I don't care how tight and snug your opponent has his helmet attached, trust me it will give. You may suffer bruises to your fingers, but that is just a minor detail. In the 2 fights I've been involved in with an opponent wearing a cage, I have severed the cage right from the helmet using this technique. Added bonus: You may even be able to get a shot or 2 in when ripping off the cage. * Judo trick: when jockeying for position, a lot of times an opponent will try and grab your punching arm by the jersey. If this is the case, here's how to counter and turn this defensive move by your opponent into an unrecoverable strike by you. Counter by tying up his arm by grabbing the jersey near his bicep, where he should still have a hold of yours from his initial defensive move. In the majority of cases, you will be able to tie up his other arm, if he hasn't done so already. If this is the case pick and choose which hand you prefer to punch with. This must be split decision timing and you can't take too much time execute what you are about to perform. If you decide to punch with your right, while both of you have both arms tied up, circle and move your opponent clockwise. As you're moving your opponent in a clockwise direction, simply cut off the motion by digging in with your left inside edge and wrapping your opponents arm in a counter-clockwise motion and pull down towards your left knee. Your opponent will be baffled and off balance, his tendency will be leaning forward, right into your right hand. Whatever hold he had on your right arm will know be flailing to catch balance from falling forward into you. From here its lights out, multiple open shots to the head, time permitting. At the very least, if he falls forward too fast, you've successfully wrestled your opponent to the ice, where you can commence pummeling. This move is the same for the opposite hand, just reverse the moves. * Other tips: Never take your eyes off your opponent. Get used to your left, don't throw it out of the mix. Your left is your most dangerous weapon, practice and use it. Even enforcer's in the show still aren't able to adjust to the left. In a haymaker bout, lead with your right leg and start throwing left jabs, your opponent will be stunned. There's always a tendency to throw those wild haymaker bombs, don't. All your power will come from your legs and your shoulders. Move your opponent towards you and don't overthrow at an opponent who is out of range, short compact punches using your shoulders and legs will win you the fight.

AVS93@aol.com--I play roller hockey. I have been in a couple of fights and I used the Jeff Odgers - Tie Domi apporach. First instead of pulling the jersey over there head, take the front part (where the logo is) and pull it up over there head. They can't see and they swing away, then you find an opening just punch hard and fast. Then when your hand gets tired use the other one, and when are tired out, throw him to the ground.

Yoven11@aol.comWhile watching Tony Twist fighting one night I saw a nice little move. The gent that Twist was dancing with had a hold of his jersey near his left shoulder. Twist quickly ducked his head under Worrell's arm which loosened his grip and left the Panther player totally exposed broadside. If you ever find yourself completely tied up and you both are going nowhere, try this little shot. If you have a hold of his (or her) jersey with your left hand and your hand is near the face, let go quickly and throw a back hand punch. Lift your hand quickly enough to give them a little knock to the melon, and then regain your grip. This may confuse them to let go so that you may continue to pummel your opponent.

unfunny@passport.ca--A quick start is always a good thing. Often you can finish a fight before your opponent can get anything started. I'm 6'3, 210...but play bigger. Off the ice I'm fairly mild-mannered, but on the ice I lead in PIMs. I fought a guy briefly a few nights ago, and he was jawing at me in the penalty box, saying he wanted to take things up in the parking lot. First of all he was a big crybaby, so I wasn't very scared. I tried to reason with him. I told him there'd still be plenty of time left in the game when we got out. He persisted. I asked him if he thought Tie Domi and Bob Probert met in the parking lot after their games to fight. That seemed to shut him up. Another strategy that Ken (Bomber) Baumgartner often uses, is to get the bottom back of his opponents sweater and pull down, forcing his head out, and a balance problem.

Dane Jir@aol.com--I'm 5'11 and play rollerhockey,also I'm right-handed, here's what I do in a fight: First, I'll drop the gloves, quicklty get my right elbow pad off, and grab my opponent's jersey with my left hand near his bicep, this keeps him from cocking back that right and letting loose bombs. While jostling for grabbing position I'll try to get my right arm out of my jersey, then start wailing away on his face. Also I like to grab my opponent around the shoulders and jerk down and quickly pivot to my left, this usually gets them off balance. A lot of the guys I play against don't wear full face shields, so I don't have a problem with those, but some do and I either immediately try to rip them off or just try to punch through the plastic ones(not a very good idea). Major tip- Always keep your chin tucked in when getting hit and watch out for guys that are 6'4'' and weigh 200+ pounds.

Jeremy.Williams@PECHINEY.btinternet.com--I played ice and roller hockey and managed to lead both teams in penalty minutes. Here's my tip if you want to slug it out with your foe. Grab his jersey in a secure place (i.e. not the sleeve), I recommend reaching for the jersey behind his punching shoulder, pull the jersey towards you and down, this resticts his punching arms movement and range. Now, being a rightie, I've got his jersey in my left ready to swing with my right. You've got to concentrate, while punching, on pulling him as hard towards you as punching the other way. If you pull him forward as hard as you punch him back then your punch has twice the power than if you only concentrated on the punch. Instant Probert like power.

DWaltz1749@aol.com--TRY TO GET GOOD AT SWINGING WITH YOUR "WEAK" HAND. I'VE SURPRISED A FEW GUYS WITH A LEFT HOOK AFTER TIRING OUT MY RIGHT.ALSO, NEVER, EVER PUT YOUR HEAD DOWN WHEN YOU ARE TIRED. YOU LEAVE YOURSELF OPEN TO AN UPPERCUT. IN THE SAME NOTE, LOOK FOR GUYS TO PUT THEIR HEADS DOWN WHEN THEY'RE TIRED. GIVE 'EM THE UPPERCUT! FINALLY, NEVER LET GO OF YOUR OPPONENTS SWEATER UNTIL THE REF GRABS BOTH OF YOU! TODD BERTUZZI LEARNED THAT LESSON FROM JOE KOCUR WHO KNOCKED HIM OUT FOR 2 SEASONS.

dave.p@shaw.wave.ca---I am a small guy at 5'10', but I play like I'm 6'2",so I get in a few battles. First tip, don't talk. Let the other guy yap. It scares him when you don't say anything. He doesn't know what you are thinking. Second tip, if you are "gonna go", go. Don't waste your time. Square up and let her fly. Third tip, grab where his bicep would be with your other hand. This limits your opponents power. Finally, keep your head tucked away. Doesn't hurt when you get hit. Plus keep in the ice. Good Luck!!

ikabod@foto.infi.net--Lot's of guys have a habit of lifting their head up. Don't do it.Tuck your chin down. If you get hit the chin will space your brain. You can take hits on the top of your head. Face it, in a fight you are going to get hit no matter what and if you take the best he has and smile back, they will lose a lot of energy then it's your turn.

Yoven11@aol.com--Don't grab the jersey first, start punching as soon as you drop the gloves. You'll get in a few more shots and it will be harder for him to grab your arms if you're moving. Plus, if you start getting beat, just drop. It might seem pussish to turtle, but it's not worth a serious injury. Put more energy into playing the game than fighting.
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 12:47
Messaggio #16

Gruppo icone

McSorley sgancia una steccata alla testa di Brashear ( ha fatto un po' di scandalo questo a suo tempo )

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Bleache...rbrashswing.avi
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 12:54
Messaggio #17

Gruppo icone

goal spettacolare

http://www.jagauthentics.com/hiseygoal.wmv
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 14:51
Messaggio #18

Gruppo icone

e giù il plexiglass

http://www.qcquackheads.com/ruidhit.wmv

Port Huron Coach Rick Adduno Loses His Cool In A Game Vs Fort Wayne, Poor Sticks ! Clip Provided By Jungleboy

http://www.qcquackheads.com/add-sticks.rm
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 14:53
Messaggio #19

Gruppo icone

chad wagner vs Kerry Toporowski

http://www.qcquackheads.com/toppervswagner.rm
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 14:56
Messaggio #20

Gruppo icone

6 contro 6 (11/02/04) Edmonton - Atlanta:
http://rapidshare.de/files/1137229/thrashe...oliers.wmv.html

rissone alla fine della partita fra Calgary e Nashville (20/03/04), con Oliwa che nn trova un compagno per ballare:

http://rapidshare.de/files/1137342/predato...flames.wmv.html

Dave Stewart vs Future NHL Hall Of Famer Chris Chelios in 2005 UHL Action
http://www.qcquackheads.com/Stewart%20vs.%20Chelios.MOV
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 15:03
Messaggio #21

Gruppo icone

tra portieri

NHL
http://rapidshare.de/files/2366685/Burke_v...forest.wmv.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/2617037/Dafoe_vs_Kolzig.ram.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/2614159/Cloutie...ssmore.avi.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/2614208/Dafoe_vs_Lalime.wmv.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/2614299/Cloutie...uthier.wmv.html

AHL
http://rapidshare.de/files/2614111/AEBISCH...Little.wmv.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/507058/BudajvsT...nen_1_.wmv.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/2617079/Little_vs_Aund.wmv.html

ROY contro OSGOOD dalla rissa colorado - detroit del 01/04/98
http://rapidshare.de/files/2617320/Roy_vs_..._1998_.avi.html
+Quote Post
potemkin
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 15:31
Messaggio #22

Mr Ferraraforum
Gruppo icone

Me le sono già guardate tutte pesso..POSTA PESSO POSTA!!!! (IMG:http://www.ferraraforum.it/style_emoticons/default/yuppi2.gif) (IMG:http://www.ferraraforum.it/style_emoticons/default/yuppi2.gif) (IMG:http://www.ferraraforum.it/style_emoticons/default/sisi.gif)
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 15:38
Messaggio #23

Gruppo icone

Alcuni giocatori venuti in ityalia con il lockout

http://www.bhsa.it/temp/fights/LapointevsAdams.mpg 4,6 Mb circa

http://www.bhsa.it/temp/fights/GalleyvsMuzzatti.ram 1 Mb circa

http://www.bhsa.it/temp/fights/RivetvsAdams.wmv 2,8 Mb circa

http://www.bhsa.it/temp/fights/KimblevsDiMaio.wmv 1,8 Mb circa

http://www.bhsa.it/temp/fights/PrimeauvsAdams.wmv 4,6 Mb circa

http://www.bhsa.it/temp/fights/FlyersvsSens.wmv 7,2 Mb circa

http://www.bhsa.it/temp/fights/MarshallvsDimaio.avi 3,4 Mb circa

Queste dall'italia (lucio topatigh e roland ramoser )

http://www.bhsa.it/temp/fights/TopatighvsHard.avi 2,2 Mb circa

http://www.bhsa.it/temp/fights/RamoserRvsMarois.rm 1,9 Mb circa
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 15:40
Messaggio #24

Gruppo icone

alcuni gli ho già messi ma non mi ricordo quali

Stagione 2004-05

Sebastian Cyr contro Jon "Nasty" Mirasty --- KO
http://rapidshare.de/files/703593/cyrvsmirasty.wmv.html

Paul Shantz contro Jacques Dube
http://rapidshare.de/files/709997/shantzvsdube.wmv.html

Dan Tice contro Claude Jutras --- KO
http://rapidshare.de/files/1004570/ticevsjutras.wmv.html

Stagione 2003-04

Paul Shantz contro Yanick Dallaire
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...42209822004.WMV

Jonathan Delisle contro Yanick Dallaire
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...58219822004.WMV

Paul Shantz contro Burns
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...12211722004.WMV

Mark Tardif contro Jessy Grenier
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...53916722004.WMV

Stephane Hardy contro Pierre Morin
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...71016722004.WMV

Paul Shantz contro Bissonnette
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...25516822004.WMV

Dannick Lessard contro L.P. Charbonneau
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...72519822004.WMV

Stagione 2001-02

Claude Jutras contro Steven Lemieux
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...ux_20020226.AVI

Hamilton contro Lasalle
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...le_20020226.AVI

Hamilton contro Serge Roberge
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...ge_20011207.avi

Steve Searles contro Genois
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...ois20011207.avi

Gosselin contro Jimmy Grondin
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...lin_Grondin.avi

Steve Searles contro Yanick Dallaire
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...re_20011130.avi

Mark Tardif contro Yanick Dallaire
http://www.hockeygaraga.com/fichiers_audio...re_20011130.avi
+Quote Post
Boris
messaggio 30 Jun 2005 - 15:48
Messaggio #25

Gruppo icone

http://www.lecanadel.com/videos/frainetti-lariviere.wmv
http://www.lecanadel.com/videos/frainetti-boileau.wmv
http://www.lecanadel.com/videos/tice-brindamour1.wmv
http://www.lecanadel.com/videos/tice-brindamour2.wmv
http://www.lecanadel.com/videos/michon-ceballos.wmv
http://www.lecanadel.com/videos/bronsard-brindamour1.wmv
http://www.lecanadel.com/videos/bronsard-brindamour2.wmv
http://www.lecanadel.com/videos/didier-melancon.wmv
http://www.lecanadel.com/videos/didier-richard.wmv
http://www.lecanadel.com/videos/frainetti-miville.wmv
+Quote Post

3 Pagine V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (2 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 18 Apr 2024 - 04:50

Page top
Contattaci a staff@ferraraforum.it - visitatori dal 25 Marzo 2005 ( oggi)